Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Devil's Bridge, Aberystwyth, North Wales

Not the real bridge
An old woman decided to make a contract with the Devil himself ond day in early winter. Upset that her cattle were stranded across the gorge, the Devil came to her and offered his help.

The Devil said, "Return here the next morning and bridge will be built. However, I then get to claim the life and soul of the first living thing to cross it."

The woman agreed. The next morning, she went to the gorge's edge with her faithful dog. She was amazed to see a bridge where none had been before.

The Devil was egar to claim his own prize, but the woman was wilier than he had intisipated. She threw some food across the bridge and the dog ran to fetch it. The Devil got his wish, but he had to make do with the dog's soul rather than the woman's.

1 comment:

  1. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete