Friday, October 16, 2015

Cosmetic Sesame


A young girl, obsessed with being beautiful, was worried that her skin wouldn't look young and smooth enough. She tried many different creams and moisturizer, but she was never happy with them. One day, she asked a friend for some help.

"You should try putting sesame seeds in your bath," said the friend. "They do wonders. Just soak for an hour, okay?"

That day, she bought some seeds and put them in her bath. Her mother checked on her after an hour by knocking on the door.

"Just a minute," called the girl.

At the two hour mark, her parents became worried. So, her mother knocked again.

"Just a minute," she said again.

After three hours, her parents were exasperated. Her mother opened the door and peaked inside. There, in the corner of the bathroom, was the girl. She was using a tooth pick to pop out sesame seed from where they had lodged themselves into her pores.

1 comment:

  1. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete