Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lotus Pond


There was this couple who planned on running away together. Their current situation prevented their love from growing. They agreed to meet at the lotus pond at 10 PM that night so they could leave and live happily together.

The woman arrived on time and waited for a couple hours. Thinking her lover had forgotten or decided to not be with her anymore, she plunged herself into the lake, killing herself by drowning. She died at midnight.

Sometime later, a boy was waiting for his girlfriend by the pond late at night. They had arranged to spend some time together and go out. When the clock struck midnight, he felt a presence.

"Didn't I tell you to meet me at midnight?" a woman asked him.

"No," he said.

Just then, two white hands came out of the pond and pulled him into the water. He was found the next day. He had downed.

Since then, people say that the ghost of the heartbroken woman lived in the pond. If you are out at midnight and a girl mysteriously comes to talk to you by the pond, don't answer her questions and don't look at her. If you do, you will be found in the lotus pond the next day, death by drowning.

4 comments:

  1. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t find a large table way to express my experience with SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALS, it was a very awesome transformation. I’ve seen recommendations with respect to SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALS And I thank you so much for helping me recover my money back from fraud. Check them out if interested in recovering your lost crypto investment and and everyone who has been a victim of bitcoin fraud, I have been waiting for the very day I would write a great testimony about this company, I'm filled with joy and I'm very grateful for seeing the results of what I had invested in the hands of fraudulent was able to recover all my money back. Reach out to them Via: sacluxcomptechspecialst@engineer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was greatly relieved that Saclux Comptech Specialst provided me with the support I desperately needed after the terrible experience of losing my money to a deceptive online Bitcoin fraud. Saclux Comptech Specialst  They gave me technical support resulting in a large portion of my money being returned directly into my bank account. I would recommend that anyone report your case to sacluxcomptechspecialst@engineer.com  if you want to stand any chance of getting your money recovered. Viber: +44 7782 645302 

    ReplyDelete