Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hairy Arms


A young woman was shopping on Halloween for some candy to hand out to the kids in her neighborhood. She had just finished shopping and was carrying her things to her car.

Just as she finished putting her bags in the trunk, an old woman carrying a bag walked up to her and said, "Excuse me, but I missed my bus. I have been walking all day and my feet hurt. Would you mind giving me a ride, deary?"

The young woman was in good spirits, so she agreed to give the old woman a ride. She in locked the door and proceeded to get in, as did the old woman. When the young woman sat down, she noticed that the old woman had hairy arms. For some reason, this unnerved the young woman, who began looking in her purse.

"I forgot my credit card inside the mall," said the young woman. "Do you mind waiting while I go get it?"

The old woman nodded and the young woman walked back into the mall. She quickly found a security guard and told him everything. Together, they walked out to the parking lot.

They found the woman's car empty and the passenger door wide open. The old woman had left behind her bag. Inside was a huge butcher's knife and a roll of duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment