Friday, August 25, 2017

Langsuir

by T3h-Hugging-Monster

The Langsuir is the ghost of a woman who died while giving birth to a stillborn child. She is similar to the Pontianak, but there are some differences. She appears as a hideous woman with glowing red eeyes, a rotting green face and long sharp nails. She has long black hair that hangs down to her ankles and is usually wearing a green or white dress.

The Langsuir is jealous of pregnant women, so she attacks them and tries to kill them or cause their babies to also be stillborn like her child. She has a hole in the back of her neck through which she can suck the blood of her victims. She can also possess her victims and suck the blood out of them from the inside.


The Langsuir lives near the coast and when she can't find human victims, she drinks the blooe of fish to sustain her.

There is a way to prevent a pregnant woman who has died from becoming a Langsuir, place needles in both of her hands, glass beads in her mouth, and an egg under each armpit. It is possible to tame a Langsuir. All you have to do is cut off her long nails and stuff her long hair into the hole in her neck.

P.S.

This is the 100th post! Congratulations!

2 comments:

  1. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend Wardriver's Cyber service to help you recover your funds if you have ever been a victim of a bitcoin and cryptocurrency scam. I was contacted a few weeks ago on Instagram by someone claiming to be into investment and I could make huge profits on all my investment returns, I was moved by it and invested $70,000 into this cryptocurrency scam after he promised I will get a huge return on my investment in a few days, I realize it was all a scam when it was time to get my profits and they stopped responding to me and logged me out of my account on their platform. I heard about Wardriver's Cyber service from a colleague of mine and how they can help me recover my funds by hacking into their system. I contacted them and provide them with the information they requested and my funds were refunded to me within 24 hours. I feel relieved and thought it would be best to share this with many others out there who might need their service. You can contact them with the following information.
    Email: wardriverscyberservice @techie.com
    Whats-App/Tele-Gram: +1 ( 6 1 6) 8 9 8-7 2 8 5

    ReplyDelete